【浩大工程】《复仇者学院》(Avengers Academy)对白整理【5.幻视出场+猎鹰后续任务】

最近完全玩物丧志啊,我真的不能再这样下去了。

一边说着一边打开了未来之战开始去打小基佬。

最近工作上的事有点杂乱,神智有点不清了,昨天检查的时候还发现了好几个超搞笑的神错误。

老规矩,欢迎大家指正,谢谢每一位点进来的亲!

————————————————

主线任务:Creative Vision(幻视的意见)

Loki:Thank you for meeting me, Vision. I never fell bad asking you for advice since you’re a robot.

洛基:谢谢你来见我,幻视。因为你是一个机器人,所以我从来不会拒绝向你咨询意见。

 

Vision: And I always tell you you that I’m a synthezoid, not a robot. And that you shouldn’t feel bad about asking anyone for advice because it isn’t a sign of weakness. What do you want, Loki?

幻视:我总告诉你,我是一个人造人,不是一个机器人。以及你并不需要为向别人咨询感到羞愧,这并不代表你比别人软弱(是一个弱者)。所以你想问我什么呢,洛基?

 

Loki:There’s a temporal disturbance surrounding Avengers Academy that’s concealing great power. What’s the best way to determine its origin?

洛基:现在有一个扰乱时间的力量正围绕在复仇者学院的周围,它们隐藏着强大的力量。有没有最好的方法找到它们的来源呢?

 

Vision: Have you tried studying the ancient Asgardian tomes? Your people are well-versed in calamities affecting time and space...

幻视:你有没有尝试研究过你们阿斯加德的老典籍?你们的人很擅长引起影响时间与空间的灾难。

 

Loki:Well done, robot...

洛基:好主意,机器人……

 

Vision:

幻视:(无奈)

 

洛基去研究了神秘的传说。

 

Loki:You were right. To an extent. Invoking certain spells gave me a clear vision of the timefog, but things are constantly appearing and disappearing. I even thought Caught a glimpse of my brother...

洛基:你的想法是对的。在一定的程度上,利用典籍上的某些法术让我看待时间迷雾时有了更清晰的视野,但那些事物不断出现与消失,我甚至还看到了我的哥哥的一瞥...

 

Vision: I’m sorry it wasn’t more productive...

幻视:(疑惑)很遗憾,听起来它的效果似乎不是特别好。

 

Loki:Nothing is more fulfilling than watching my brother repeatedly disappear...

洛基:没有什么比看着我的哥哥不停在我面前消失更有意思了。

 

Vision: I don’t think I’ll ever understand you, Loki. But I'm fairly certain I can help you understand this timefog.

幻视:我不认为我能永远理解你,洛基。但我相当肯定,我可以帮你了解这些时间迷雾。

 

幻视开氪。然而我氪不起。

 

Wasp:Vision! Tony says you’re thinking about joining the Academy!

小黄蜂:幻视!托尼说你想加入学院!

 

Vision: I am. In fact, I’m thinking the sooner the better...

幻视:的确是的,我想这事儿越快越好。

 

Wasp:Can you imagine your DJing mixed with my dance moves?!

小黄蜂:你能想象一下吗,一个拍摄了打碟的你跟跳舞的我的视频?!

 

Vision: Considering the possibility nearly detonated my neural circuits...

幻视:这个念头已经快要引爆我的神经回路了……

 

 

Vision: I've placed sensors around the campus. Use your sorcery near the timefog, and I should be able to discern something from the corresponding data.

幻视:我已经在校园的周边放置了传感器。你在时间迷雾的边上使用你的法术,这样我应该能从里面识别到相应的数据并进行处理。

 

Loki: Wouldn't be simpler to examine it for yourself?

洛基:如果由你自己来干,会不会更简单一点?

 

Vision: I can't. I'm on my way to dominate a DJ battle.

幻视:并不会,我正要去主宰一场属于DJ的战斗。(好中二……)

 

Loki: I've never heard you make a joke.

洛基:(吃惊)我从没听过你开玩笑。

 

Vision: My DJ skills are no joke.

幻视:我的DJ技能不是用来开玩笑的。(所以幻视是真的要去参加一场DJ比赛)

 

Loki: 

洛基:(洛基很吃惊)

 

Vision: The timefog is intergalactic in origin. Even more strange, once I knew what to look for, I discovered trace amounts of it in all living matter, including myself...

幻视:时间迷雾的来源是地球之外的星际。更奇怪的是,当我知道自己在寻找什么之后,我发现在所有的生物身上都追踪到了微量的那些物质,包括我自己。

 

Loki:You discovered all of that while DJing?

洛基:你在你打碟的时候发现了这一切?

 

Vision: Unfortunately, no. Hydra attacked the city, so I completed the calculations while destroying a troop of tanks, but I missed the DJ competition, and never had a chance to crush my set.

幻视:不幸的是,并没有。九头蛇攻击了城市,所以我在摧毁他们的坦克部队的同时完成了计算。但是我错过了我的DJ竞赛,也再没有机会去粉碎我的装置了。

 

Loki: I rarely say this about anyone but myself, but you are quite impressive.

洛基:我从没有对除我自己以外的任何人说过这样的话,但你实在让人印象深刻。

 

Vision: Thank you, Loki, but I'm just an extremely powerful synthezoid with exceptional DJ skills. Nothing more. Now Let's go get some answers from the timefog...

幻视:谢谢你,洛基。但是我只是一个有着特别DJ技巧的极期强大的人造人而已。现在,让我们从时间迷雾里找到我们的答案。

 

Loki:Do you have any theories on the timefog?

洛基:你对时间迷雾有什么理论吗?

 

Vision: I believe it's the result of a single act, and that everything, including us, may have been born from a single mind.

幻视:我相信它是一个个体行为引起的,引申到所有人,包括我们自己,可能是从我们每一个人的精神中诞生的。

 

Loki:Fascinating. We need to discover who before my father takes credit...

洛基:棒极了,我们得在我父亲抢到功劳之前找到是谁干的。

 

Vision: I believe I know how. If you expend a great amount of energy, I can test yours in comparison to the energy emanating from the timefog. We can at least determine if it's Asgarding in origin.

幻视:我相信我有办法。如果你消耗大量的

 

Loki: What should I do?

洛基:我应该做些什么?

 

Vision: Dance like you've never danced before...

幻视:像你从来没有跳过舞一样地去尽情舞蹈吧。

 

(喵喵喵喵???)

 

Loki:What were you able to conclude?

洛基:于是你能得出什么结论?

 

Vision: That for the god of mischief you are incredibly gullible.

幻视:作为恶作剧之神的你,其实是很容易欺骗的。

 

Loki: You tricked me?!

洛基:你欺骗了我?!

 

Vision: I learned from the master. Or perhaps I've surpassed him...

幻视:我从主人那里学到的,不过我可能已经超越了他…… (我不确定master指代的是谁)

 

Loki: I hate you significantly less than my classmates, Half-Man. I sincerely hope you join the Academy to help me solve this timefog, and lay waste to my enemies.

洛基:跟我的同学们比起来,我明显并不那么讨厌你(这句完全不确定),半人类。我是真心希望你能加入学院来帮忙我解决时间迷雾的问题,以及干翻我的敌人们。

 

Vision: Right after I teach you how to dance...

幻视:在我教你怎么跳舞之后……


————————————————


主线任务:Blast Off!(发射升空!)

Iron Man: Don't worry about Black Widow. She's just stressed out about Hydra, and mad that I keep rejecting her romantic advances. Let's talk about hwo I Starked-up your pack.

钢铁侠:不要担心黑寡妇。她只是太在意九头蛇,而且快要因为我一直拒绝的浪漫求爱而疯狂了,让我们谈谈我要怎么按史塔克的方式来改装你的背包。

 

Falcon: Awesome! What'd you do?!

猎鹰:太神奇了!你做了什么?

 

Iron Man: I reconfigured it with variable specific impulse magnetoplasma rockets.

钢铁侠:我重新配置了它的可变比冲磁等离子体火箭(这什么鬼)

 

Falcon: ...

猎鹰:(跟猎鹰一起没在懂)

 

Iron Man: I made it crazy fast. Like so fast it might literally make you crazy. Just test it out before the mission to make sure it isn't too much.

钢铁侠:我让它疯狂地快(这个我都想翻成TMD了)。快得像要让你真的疯掉一样,你必须在开始任务前测试好它,确保它没有太快。

 

Falcon: No such thing...

猎鹰:没有(太快)那样的东西……

 

Iron Man: Nice flying, Falcon. I never say this out loud, but I might actually be able to learn some thing from you.

钢铁侠:漂亮的飞行,猎鹰。我从不会这么张扬地说出来,但我的确从你身上学到了一些东西。

 

Falcon: Thanks, Tony. What you did with this rig is incredible. I never got close to hitting speeds like that before.

猎鹰:谢了,托尼。你对这台机械做的事真是让人难以置信。我从来没有试过有接近过这么快的攻击速度。

 

Iron Man: Cool. Let's hurry up and take care of Hydra so we can focus on the improtant things like racing, and repeatedly buzzing by Fury's office.

钢铁侠:好棒了,让我们快点好好关照(搞定)九头蛇,这样我们就可以专注于重要的事情,比如飞行——然后我们被弗瑞叫到办公室去听他嗡嗡个不停。

 

主线任务:Punch out!(拳无虚发)

Falcon: Where do you go to practice hand-to-hand combat?

猎鹰:你们是在哪里进行近身攻击训练的?

 

Loki: I don't spend my spare time punching things like some sort of dim-witted Dwarven pugilist. Fighting is for people who lack the talent and intellect to do damage without getting their hands dirty...

洛基:我从不把我的空余时间浪费在像矮人拳击手那样去击打某些东西上(队长躺枪),战斗不过是让那些缺乏天赋和才智的的人去搞破坏的同时还不会弄脏自己的手罢了。(我总觉得这句不对劲,是指打架又不污名声的意思?)人们的争斗,在于从没经历挫败,却光靠低弱的直觉和智力所挑起的(找了基友代译了一句哈哈)

 

Falcon: I heard your brother is one of the best fighters ever...

猎鹰:听说你的哥哥是史上最好的战士之一……

 

Loki:My point exactly...

洛基:而我的观点正好(是相反的)……

 

猎鹰打了一套沙袋。

 

Loki: Do you feel better after punching that filthy, defenseless bag?

洛基:在打了那个脏兮兮又手无寸铁的袋子之后,你感觉好些了吗?

 

Falcon: I do. I love the exercise, and if I'gonna hang with you guys, I need to be ready to fight.

猎鹰:是的!我喜欢运动,而如果我要加入你们这些人当中,我需要准备好去战斗。

 

Loki:You honestly believe you can fight alongside gods and Super People?

洛基:你确信自己有能力跟神与超能力者一起并肩作战吗?

 

Falcon: I don't know. But at least I'm not afraid to try...

猎鹰:我不知道,但至少我不害怕去尝试……

评论

热度(14)

© 栗子核桃酥|Powered by LOFTER