【浩大工程】《复仇者学院》(Avengers Academy)对白整理【4.招募猎鹰】

2号过去了,我的生日过完了~这也说明我跳进盾冬坑里,已经两年啦……

好的,为了过生日,今天不码文。

#要理直气壮地说得好像平时有码字一样!#


好困,打了鸡血一样码了一晚上。家里的网有问题一直断断续续的,游戏读几句断几分钟,抓心啊……

基本是对着游戏不看WORD的盲打,难免会出现拼写或录入错误然后导致翻译有误,加上本人的英文水准也就那样基本放弃拯救了,无限欢迎大家指正交流!

最后附加一个黄蜂跟洛基的小彩蛋。

不要招惹任何一个复仇学院里的女生——来自邪神的忠告。

——————————————————————

主线任务:Get Ready for takeoff!(准备起飞)

Pepper Potts: I found an expert aerialist to help us stop whatever Hydra's plaanning!

小辣椒:我找到了一位高空特技人员来帮助我们阻止九头蛇的任何计划!

 

Tony Stark: I'm an expert aerialist...

托尼:我就是一个高空特技人员……

 

猎鹰到达学院

 

Nick Fury: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Falcon. I hope you're ready to jump into the action.

尼克·弗瑞:欢迎来到复仇者学院,猎鹰。我希望你已经准备好参与到行动中去了。

 

Falcon: Yes, sir. You really think a guy without powers can help?

猎鹰:是的,先生!但你确定一个没有超能力的人能给你们帮助吗?

 

Nick Fury: Once we get you settled in, and modify that jetpack, you'll be just as much of an Avenger as anybody else here.

尼克·弗瑞:一但你确定留下来,并改装好你的喷气背包,你跟其他在这里的人一样成为复仇者了。

 

Falcon: Any special advice?

猎鹰:您有什么特别的建议吗?

 

Nick Fury: Same advice I give everyone. Do everything I say, and fight Hydra.

尼克·弗瑞:我给每个人同样的建议。按我说的一切去做,以及跟九头蛇战斗。

 

解锁猎鹰的四个任务的对话:

 

No.1 收集5个加强版喷气背包(对话对象为尼克弗瑞)

 

Falcon: You can never have too many jetpacks. Mine's starting to make a rattling sound.

猎鹰:你永远不会觉得自己拥有太多的喷气背包,我已经开始卡卡作响了。(感谢 @ALEXSPARX 指正!)

 

No.2 7本复仇者的练习册(对话对象为尼克弗瑞)

 

Falcon: Sweet. If I ever get bored of flying blasting, and meeting superhumans, I'll probably study.

猎鹰:太贴心了。如果我厌烦了飞行射击训练跟与超级人类见面的话,我很可能会学习一下的。

 

No.3 托尼的特殊改进任务

 

Falcon: Crazy to think that a guy with wings and a jetpack is the most normal one here.

猎鹰:在这里,一个有着翅膀跟喷气背包的男人是最正常的——这种想法太疯狂了。

 

Pepper Potts: Yeah, there's a lot of weirdos...

小辣椒:是的,这里有很多的怪人……

 

No.4 学分

 

Falcon: Where do you guys sell the Super-Soldier Serum?

猎鹰:你们在哪里卖超级战士血清?

 

Pepper Potts:???

小辣椒:(What 脸)

 

解锁猎鹰

猎鹰人物简介:

I've got the moves to be an Avenger. And the jetpack doesn't hurt.

Skills: Aerialist, Acrobat, Martial Artist, Bird Enthusiast

我成为了一个复仇者,以及喷气背包对我并没有伤害。

技能:高空特技、杂技、武术、鸟类爱好者。

 

Falcon: Hey, I'm Falcon. Or you can just call me Sam. I'm, really--

猎鹰:嘿,我是猎鹰,或者你可以直接叫我山姆,我是真的——

 

Black Widow: You have combat experience?

黑寡妇:你有战斗经验吗?

 

Falcon: Yeah. I mean, in simulations...

猎鹰:当然,我指的是,模拟战斗中……

 

Black Widow: This isn't a simulation. Hydra will try to kill you. You mess this up, and I'll do worse.

黑寡妇:这不是一次模拟演习,九头蛇会想尽一切办法杀死你,而你搞砸了,我也会变得更糟。

 

Falcon: It's nice to meet you, too...

猎鹰:额,我也……很高兴见到你……


————————————

小彩蛋:


Wasp: Have you liked our facebook page?!

小黄蜂:你给我们的脸书页面点了“喜欢”了吗?(你喜欢我们的脸书页面吗?)

 

Loki: I've enjoyed the parts with me, but I get more than enough of you and Armor-man as it is...

洛基:我挺喜欢关于我的部分的,但是我受够了你关于你跟钢铁男的东西了……

 

Wasp: But have you "Liked" it?

小黄蜂:然而你“喜欢”了它吗?!

 

Loki: Do you have auditory difficulties? I just said I've thorougly enjoyed the extra adoration, and the saucy Midgardian commenters...

洛基:(不耐烦)你有听觉障碍吗?我只是说我非常享受那些额外的崇拜,还有无礼的中庭评论者。

 

Wasp:GO LIKE THE AVENGERS ACADEMY FACEBOOK PAGE, AND YOU'LL GET FIVE FREE INFINITY GEM SHARDS!

小黄蜂:(气愤)去给复仇者学院的脸书点“喜欢”,然后你会得到五片免费的无限宝石碎片!

 

Loki:

洛基:(惊慌)

 

Loki: You'll be pleased to know that I officially liked the Academy's Facebook page. Largely because I plan on harnessing the power of the Gem Shards to further my goals.

洛基:你应该感到荣幸我正式地给学院的脸书点了“喜欢”,当然这主要是因为我打算利用宝石碎片的力量来达成我的目标。

 

Wasp: Are you ever gonna accept my friend request?

小黄蜂:你就从来没有准备接受我的好友请求吗?

 

Loki: Are you going to give me additional Infinity Gem Shards?

洛基:你准备给我更多的无限宝石碎片吗?

 

Wasp:...

小黄蜂:(气愤)……

 

Loki:Fine. I would rather have you as my internet friend than my real-life enemy...

洛基:好吧,我宁愿你是我互联网上的朋友,也不愿你成为我现实中的敌人……


评论(3)

热度(13)

© 栗子核桃酥|Powered by LOFTER